Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Options!

I'm super excited to announce that I am now offering more handmade options for invitations!  Today's brides are very into having wedding invitations that are uniquely their own, and buying handmade is becoming more and more popular.  My newest listing features one of my favorite pairings: burlap + lace.


The invitation itself is flat-printed and the background is a design made to resemble burlap and lace, but it will arrive in style with a chocolate brown envelope and handmade belly band of real burlap, lace and raffia:


Included in the set is also an outer envelope in cream so that the belly band remains intact in the mail.  The band slides off easily so guests can open the invitation without damaging the gorgeous lace.

I'm currently working on some more handmade options, including a fun new baby shower invitation.  Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment