Sunday, October 9, 2011

So This Is Love

I went to a friend's wedding last night that was so perfectly made for her and her husband and it kicked my wedding-invitation designing into overdrive!  So this morning I designed a new invitation inspired by one of the most romantic stories of all time.


I grew up knowing that when it came time for me to get married, I wanted to be a princess on my wedding day.  I chose a dress based on Belle's dress from Beauty and the Beast, rode in a horse-drawn carriage, and I used lots of pink in my decorating.  The best part, though?  Finding my prince who didn't mind letting me be a princess.  :)

Even if you don't want to incorporate princesses into the wedding itself, why not have a princess-themed bridal shower to let you and your best friends be as girly as you want?


Check back soon for new birthday party invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment