Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pocketfolds

I adore pocketfold invitations for weddings.  They are a simple and elegant way to keep all of your wedding stationery together and they look just lovely.  These are some of my favorite pocketfold invitation designs from the past couple of years.


I love the combination of bright blue with brown kraft accents.


This champagne metallic cardstock is just dreamy.
I used it for my Christmas cards last year.


I created this design for a handmade invitation contest last year.
It was inspired by a good friend's wedding in the Georgia mountains.


Recently I decided to try a new type of pocketfold invitation, in 
which the invitation is bracket shaped.  I love how it turned out!


And don't forget--even if you are a DIY bride, you can purchase any of my invitation designs to print yourself and put together your own pocketfold invitations!



No comments:

Post a Comment