Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Shop Makeover

I'm constantly brainstorming for new ideas on how to make my shop more visually appealing.  I liked my previous pink banner, but I felt that it may have drawn too much attention away from my products.  Introducing my new shop banner design...it's simple, fresh, and totally spring!


In addition, I've decided to alter the look of my product images.  I love having actual photographs of my products so that people can see what they look like when printed, but I felt that the thumbnails in my shop needed to be more uniform.  So, I'll be keeping the photographs, but the default images will be a little different from now on.  These new images will allow for a better view of the entire product.  Here's a glance at my new storefront (I still have a few products that need their images changed):


I think it is going to look really great when I'm finished.  Here's a close-up example of one, featuring my newest wedding invitation design in yellow and gray damask:


Hopefully this will be the last major makeover I decide to do for quite some time.  It's exhausting!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment