Sunday, May 29, 2011

Be Our Guest!

Goodness it has been a crazy month for me, hence the lack of a blog post in over two weeks!  This month I made a sale of 325 wedding invitation sets to one couple, and I also had a family friend visit for a few days.  In addition, spring and summer parties have begun, making me one busy girl.  :)

Another of my orders this month was to a friend whose daughter is turning 4 in July, and she wants a Beauty and the Beast party.  Since that happens to be one of my favorite fairytales, I was super excited to create a design for her birthday invitations and thank you cards.  This design is completely customizable and features the name of the birthday girl!


For an extra touch of princess awesomeness, there are matching thank you cards too!


It was so much fun designing these that I might have to do more featuring some other fairytale princesses.  :)  Be sure to check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment