Friday, April 22, 2011

Brand New Product!

I'm so excited to announce that I have added a brand new kind of product to my shops: Fan Programs!  Late spring and early summer are very popular times for weddings, and many couples are choosing to hold outdoor ceremonies and/or receptions.  If the weather is warm, many guests will choose to use their programs as fans anyway, so why not provide them with both at once?

These Fan Programs are made from two sheets of cardstock, mounted to a wooden stick, so they are durable enough to withstand even the longest ceremony.  :)  And, of course, they are completely customizable!



Speaking of wedding season, fall weddings are right around the corner!  I've started to receive orders from Autumn brides, so I've added several new fall-themed wedding invitation styles.  These can also be made into save-the-dates for 2012 brides who like to plan ahead.  :)





I'll be adding another new product before the end of April, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment