Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Color Scheme

I have a friend who is having a baby in just a couple more months. She and her husband decided that they weren't going to find out the gender of the baby, so they've been on the hunt for gender-neutral decorations, which, it turns out, are quite difficult to come by. The end result was a bird/bumblebee theme in shades of gray, green, and yellow. When I saw the nursery, I was sold.


Since then, I've been working with those colors to make some new designs, including this bird-themed baby shower invitation:


I couldn't stop there, though!  I also made some adorable bird-themed stickers that are perfect for baby shower favors.


I've also been hard at work trying to add some new kinds of products to my shops.  Check back soon for the announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment